Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Insomnia Attack


I couldn't sleep so I went out for a drive in Brewpoint coffee shop, no wi-fi at home and I haven't bought a broadband yet. Stayed there to unwind, think and surf on the fab bargains at ebay. I'm a little stressed lately. So many things to do, so little time. I've been busy since last week. Let me give you a glimpse about last week. It was my parents anniversary (April 30th) we had a a small gathering at home with some of our relatives and friends. My ex boyfriend of 3 years was invited by my family, it was awkward for him and and my current boyfriend to be on the same place. But they're both civilized individual so everything went fine. It was our town's fiesta the next day, we ran some errands and helped out in the kitchen. My boyfriend's sister and her co-worker from Bacolod arrived, so we picked them up and drove them to the place we arranged for the both of them. We rested for a while and by afternoon we gave them a round Bohol tour and arrived home around dinner time. We decided to go clubbing after dinner. We went to Atmosphere (a famous club here) but went home early because we were planning to go to Balicasag Island the next morning. Unfortunately we woke up around 6:30am, kinda late for the set time of 5:30, so we decided not to go instead we went to Alona beach for an early swim. Had a not so great massage at the seashore so we decided to grab us some halo-halo. We went home and rested the entire day and woke up around dinner time. The following day (May 3rd) my boyfriends sister and her co-worker went home (Bacolod). Drove them off to the port and slept the entire day. Now, we are looking forward for our VFS appointment on the 8th. Planned on leaving on the 7th going to Cebu then leave around 10pm to manila, then return home on 9th. By then we will have an ample time to prepare for the wedding of my boyfriends brother.