Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The tear-jerking proposal (1-10-2010)

Lester and I planned to jog in Dauis (a nearby town), so we woke up at around 5am. I had no clue what he was up to. When we arrived there, we were so overwhelmed by the view, the fresh air and the captivating sunrise. We were walking when he suddenly wants me to sit by the rock. Puzzled but i said okay. I sat down waiting for him to sit beside me but he was just stood there, trying to get something from his jacket's pocket, I asked if he was okay, coz he looked pale and uneasy. Suddenly he said "I dont really know how to do this" he knelt down, showed me this amazing white gold princess cut diamond ring and asked will you marry me?! At that point I couldn't say anything, I was speechless and I was just crying and laughing at the same time thinking, is this guy for real?? And In my head I was screaming yes! but I was just stunned for a moment or two, when my senses finally came back, I said "yes, I will marry u a million times in million different churches"(in english) hahaha!! So hilarious and awkward. It some funny surreal moment. We went to bohol plaza afterwards, had breakfast and enjoyed the view.