Friday, February 26, 2010

Lets all go organic!!!!!!

I love taking care of my skin, lets just say I'm very choosy with my beauty products because i really have sensitive skin. I have been using organic products since I was 14, the only disadvantage in buying organic products is the quite expensive price, and I mean "2 hundred dollars or more" expensive. So buying them regularly is difficult on my budget, so I buy one to 2 products only. Some are given by relatives in foreign countries, when a friend introduced me to this new organic product, I fell inlove right then and there, because not only am I taking care of my skin the natural way, I'm also helping build a house for the less fortunate, It's one of Gawad Kalinga's project. Most importantly, these wonderful miracle worker costs half of all my usual organic products! Amazing!