Friday, June 15, 2012

Some random pics of me and Lester

It's been 4 years now, how could I forget, the day you were hospitalized and the day you knocked me off my feet, how time flies and here we are, almost two years of being husband and wife.

We've laughed together, we've cried together, we've fought for and with one another; we've worked and we've played to be where we are today.

I have loved, sure. I have been loved by family, by friends, but the truth is, I have never loved like this, or been loved like this. There is no measurement that could capture it, and this time next year I will know a greater capacity of love, as I will every year after that, because when you meet that person that completes your soul - you hold on to them, and when you do that, you experience love and life you never knew existed. That's exactly what is going on here. A love that only grows with the day, next to you on the good days, and even closer on the bad.

Love isn't easy, we learned that early on, but something I learn a little bit more every.single.day. is that it's absolutely worth it. Because there is no one else on this planet that can give me a look, seeing into my heart making me let down my guard only to break into your arms, because that's where it's safe. There is no one else that can make me smile and laugh even on the bad days, where I couldn't want to either any less. No one else knows my likes, my dislikes and my habits the way that you do. No one else that I want to create and raise children with. No one else I look forward to the next sixty + years with.