Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Treasure chests

My box full of goodies. My fascination with make ups. Its funny how i have so many of them but never really use them all, well maybe only on special occasions. I've always believed that a good piece of accessory could highlight the simplest outfit. Like how you can amplify a simple white tee with bold statement accessories and a fabulous bag. I for one loves dressing up and getting all dolled up, it inspires me and it boosts my self esteem and confidence. My husband loves how confident and happy I am whenever I'm out and enjoying every minute feeling fabulous. He thinks he is doing a great job as a husband seeing me happy. Lol.. I love being an inspiration to be a better person. I'm not saying outer beauty is more important, don't get me wrong, all I'm saying is that sometimes all you need is a little push to feel more and be more than what you think. Feeling good about yourself is a start. That includes wearing a smile with your fabulous lipstick on. ❤❤❤ cheers ladies and remember be bold, be beautiful and be fabulous inside and out! Ciao!