Sunday, November 4, 2012

Boracay Halloween

I am back from a fabulous getaway! Spent Halloween in boracay with my husband and my sister-in-law. I've been to bora before with my husband for our 7th monthsary as bf-gf. Back then we never tried any of the rides because most of it requires 5-6 persons. The only thing i remember we did was island hop riding a small boat and partyed most of the nights. This time its a lot of fun. We tried helmet diving, parasailing, ATV touring the island.. going to puka beach, birds sanctuary, the tower, boracay's mini theme park. And at night we mostly binge, trying out different buffets, and mostly lounging and chilling and watching fire dancers, their scary tricks and funny antics. It was a really fun vacay and its just the start. Hubby, sis and I are planning for some more fun adventure next month. Woot woot!