Monday, July 4, 2011

The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall.

 I don't care how much power, brilliance or energy you have, if you don't harness it and focus it on a specific target, and hold it there you're never going to accomplish as much as your ability warrants.
Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.

(FYI: These pictures were scanned by my mom, sis and hubby to kinda "surprise" me before our wedding but unfortunately the slideshow did'nt work,  I just saw it after the wedding..haha.. but I gave them A+ for effort, made me smile lookin at these silly memorable moments.. *sigh* how time flies..=)
*My 18th birthday*
*Working, can be fun!*
*hitched*