Tuesday, July 19, 2011

blissful vacation with hubby




















Vacation was exhaustingly expensive yet fun..hahah.. glad to meet alot of nice people, the place was awesome, was able to visit some really interesting landmarks and famous tourists spots, the weather was sickening.. really hot in the morning and cold in the evening, we were able to taste alot of different culture in different foods, we felt like we were long time residents there taking the MRT everyday because the taxi was just crazy expensive, I ddnt even bother converting their dollar to our peso..haha.. I was able to "STARE" and just "LOOK-AROUND" my fave shops like LV and dior.. take note.."stare" I never got to shop and I never bothered using any of my cards coz we might go home sooner than planned..haha.. but we were able to shop for some food and souvenirs to take home to phil,...all in all the experience was fun and I just cant wait for some more trips this year and next year.. *cross-fingers*