Monday, July 25, 2011

Some Weekend Update =,(




Alot had happened over the past few days, was able to attend our bachelor of laws acquaintance party in jj's seafoods and restaurant, by friday hubby and I picked up some clothes for september's event and was able to stroll sandugo's trade fair, saturday was spent at home lounging and playing with nephew and niece and by sunday morning hubby and i attended baby maxene's christening, my bestfriends baby.. On our way home an awful thing happened..Hubby and I got into a car accident. The Steering wheel of the car locked..The strangest thing was, people from there told us just yesterday a car also crashed.. And when we drove home we passed by 2 cars, crashed one block away from us.. But despite what happened we are still thankful that hubby and I only got bruises, thanks to karen and hubby chanot for helping us out...=)Lester's thankfully okay, I on the other hand had to go through some observations and check ups due to induced menstuation that was caused by the seatbelt's impact on my tummy..tsk..tsk...good thing im not pregnant yet..