Tuesday, July 7, 2015

30 Facts About Me

Been out for two years, got caught up with with work and family life. Now I'm back for some serious blogging, bloggers! Jotted down some ideas to write in the next few months, let me start it by some random 30 facts about myself.




























1.) I’m Married to my best friend since 2010! But we’ve been together since 2008. 
2.) I’m a Taurean
3.) My real name is Ehra May.
4.) I'm 5'7 without heels.
5.) I finished nursing but I never worked as a nurse. Blood grossed me out too much.
6.) I love to sing! I sing in the shower, in the car. Anywhere, anytime! I’m weird like that. #SMH
7.) I’m obsessed with my baby coco loco! She is an adorable white terrier who most of the time thinks she’s human. 
8.) I work as a full time ISA (go figure!) for an awesome team (KW) — thats all you need to know! 
9.) I have extreme Ophidiophobia (Google it!)
10.) I love to cook and bake on my free time. My parents once bought me a conventional oven, so I can practice what I preach. It's now sitting in the kitchen with the other non-existing appliances. =) 
11.) I love to travel and discover different cultures and food (except china!) #DoYourResearch
12.) I am a hoarder. I love collecting things and never really use them. 
  • Shoes
  • Clothes
  • Bags
  • Perfumes
  • Make up/beauty products
  • Books
13.) I love shopping! There’s never a week that I don’t buy anything.. Small or big…Mine or not. There’s gotta be something. #DontJudge
14.) Started modelling when I was 14, stopped when I was 19. 
15.) I started working 3 weeks after I graduated, as a Financial Analyst for JP Morgan.
16.) I started venturing into business when I was 22 years old.
17.) I went to Law School but did not pursue it when I started attending taxation class. SMH!
18.) I took up certified online classes in Harvard for Global Hospitality Management and Foundations of Virtual Instruction.
19.) I learned driving at age 17. Had my license at age 23 and bought my first car at age 29.
20.) I am a "swing trader" and an "investor". I just love investing and playing in the Stock Market.
21.) I have huge feet. Size 9 or size 40!
22.) I have a sweet tooth. Always have something in my pocket to nibble! Nerds or Mentos are my faves!  
23.) Caffeine and I have a certain relationship
24.) I love Chinese and Italian food.
25.) I love sweaters and jackets and anything cozy! 
26.) I love traveling in cold countries but I can only stand 18 degrees up. Below that is suicide!
27.) I can’t sleep without the TV on.
28.) I love to procrastinate but when I set deadlines, I’m OC and intense like nobodys business! 
29.) I drink 2-3 litres of water everyday. 
30.) I am a sucker for movies! I love movie nights with all kinds of junk foods and cozying with my hubby and coco all night, every night =) 


There ya go! I know its boring but that’s basically what I can think of right at this very moment! It was kind of therapeutic in a weird way.. Haha! I love to read random facts about you too, so if you have something to share, feel free to tag me and/or pm me. 

XOXO,

Chinny