Monday, July 27, 2015

How I start my WORK WEEK!

I love starting my work week really early. As what Laura Vanderkam said "You need to wake up before the insanity starts. Before demands are made on you. Before your goals for the day have competition." I usually get up at 5-ish in the morning, I get my tea ready.... you know I love my tea. This months favorite would be Twinnings (english breakfast or jasmine green tea) I pair it with green stevia and I am a happy camper. 
Most of the time, I drink it outside our little porch with Lester. We plan our day ahead, talk silly things over News and FaceBook feeds. Just enjoying the morning, the love birds chirping and watching passerby's.
In my comfy pyjamas, my fave cup and my cute ass Coco =)
After some relaxing morning sesh, comes the rush hour. Hubby prepares for work and I prepare for the week ahead. I usually check my emails and some to-dos for work then I clean the room, do a quick exercise/stretching, shower and moisturize and then quick drive to mail some letters for lester and I.

My Monday is not really that toxic. I don't do anything that much. I just stay home after running a few errands in the morning. I just stay in bed and watch chic flicks most of the time If I don't have an appointment or a lunch date with a friend or Jaycees. I sleep around 4 in the afternoon and wake up at 9 in the evening. I go straight to the kitchen to heat some dinner then I prepare my desk for work, make sure everything is running fine and back up are charged. I see to it that I get an hour jumpstart at work so I wont dilly dally when I start my shift.
I take a 1 hour break at 3 in the morning. I usually just drink tea and eat whatever husband brought home from work. FYI, my husband never fails to bring me food everyday ever since we lived together. Whether coming home from work, a meeting or from a basketball game... I think its bitter sweet. Part of me doesn't want him feeding me all those junk and fatty food (well to be fair.. he sometimes bring salad.. but rare) while a part of me feels so blessed that I have such a sensitive and caring husband. Anyhoo.. so much for that..
I wrap up work at 8. The rest of my work days' just the same, except that I don't run too many errands in the morning rather, in the afternoon.

So that's it. I admit to have a really boring work week, that's why lester and I really take the time to enjoy our weekends together and make sure to plan some escapades once in awhile to catch up with life. As a traveler once said "We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us"

I'm thrilled to be writing this blog and giving you a glimpse of what usually happens in my daily life, it's not as great as others but I am truly contented and happy and I think thats what matters most. Thanks for inspiring me with your post, bloggers! Keep em coming! =)